It is imperative that as a runner, you fill in the medical information on the back of your race number. Should you require hospital treatment, you will be charged according to the hospital tariff rate.
PLEASE RETURN TO THIS PAGE CLOSER TO RACE DAY TO CHECK FOR ANY UPDATES.
Number in the case of a medical emergency: TBC.
Information relating to runners who have been admitted to the Medical Tent will be available at the Information Tent at the Finish Grounds. There will be a number of physio points on the route.
Medical and Physio Stations
Please note: Medical and Physio stations are located in identical positions
Nine static medical stations can be found here:
- Main Road & Steenberg Road, Kirstenhof
- Noordhoek Main Road – Before Halfway mark
- Top of Chapman’s Peak
- Bottom of Chapman’s Peak, opposite the hotel
- Opposite Four Seasons guest house, Main Road, Hout Bay
- Top of Constantia Nek, at the circle
- Cecilia Forest Car Park
- Kirstenbosch Gardens Entrance
- Newlands Fire Base Entrance
- UCT end tent