The entry process for #TTOM2024 will be as follows:
Firstly, please create or update your profile on our Race Admin System at https://admin.twooceansmarathon.org.za/Identify.aspx if you have not done so yet.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you need help creating your profile. Thank you.
- Both the Ultra and Half Marathon TTOM 2024 entries will go via the ballot/draw system. You will find the link to enter (into the draw as a first step) on our homepage once entries have opened at: www.twooceansmarathon.org.za
- You will not be able to enter and pay. You put your name into a hat to be drawn. This is the ballot. There is more than one draw/lottery/ballot.
- You will have several days in which to put your name into the draw/ballot/lottery.
- During this period, you cannot pay for your entry.
- You can only pay for your entry once your name has been drawn.
- We will let you know by email if your name has been chosen in the draw. A computer selects which names are randomly drawn.
There are two Ultra Marathon draws, and two Half Marathon draws.
Ultra Marathon draws:
1. The first Ultra Marathon draw is for runners who have 7 or more TOM Ultra Marathon medals.
2. The second draw is for everyone else.
Half Marathon draws:
1. The first Half Marathon draw is for runners who belong to running clubs. This is called the ASA club draw.
2. The second draw is for the rest of the runners who do not belong to a running club. This second draw is called the general draw.
If you were not drawn in Half Marathon draw 1 as a club member, your name will automatically go into draw 2.
You will forfeit or lose your entry if you do not pay for it by the payment deadline.
Once you have paid for your entry, you must also ensure that all your other information is up to date by the closing date for all profile and entry information. If not, you will unfortunately also forfeit your entry.
Draw dates – all draws will take place on 24 July 2023:
1st Ultra Marathon Draw: 10 AM
2nd Ultra Marathon Draw: 2PM
1st Half Marathon Draw (ASA club members): 10AM
2nd Half Marathon Draw (general): 2PM
The entry process if you’re a Blue Number Club Member or Yellow Number Holder
If you’re a Blue or Yellow number holder, you receive priority entry status. Entries will open for you before the time. We will email you with the date for opening, as well as your link to enter. Your link to enter will also be on our homepage at www.twooceansmarathon.org.za
Entries are allocated on a first come, first served basis. Your invitation to enter is exclusive and non-transferable. You must make payment by the due date (TBC) or by the time capacity is reached.
If you did not manage to secure one of the BNC entries available, you’ll automatically be added to:
• Ultra Marathon ballot draw 1, in which TOM Ultra Marathon runners with 7 or more medals will stand a higher chance of being selected for an entry, or
• Half Marathon draw 1 for ASA club members.
How to enter if you’re an international or African runner
Entries for International and Rest-of-Africa entries open just after Blue Number Club entries open, and before local entries open.
You can enter on a first come, first served basis: payment secures your entry.
Your link to enter will also be on our homepage at www.twooceansmarathon.org.za
Please note: Entries close when they are sold out, and this can happen at any time without notice.
If you have not yet created your TOM profile, do so here https://admin.twooceansmarathon.org.za/Identify.aspx.