#TTOM2024 Club gazebo bookings open 1 December, midday
30 November 2023
Secure your Club Gazebo site for the Totalsports Two Oceans Marathon 2024 – bookings are open! A wonderful way for you and your club to celebrate the day and be truly part of South Africa’s most prestigious Ultra Marathon and Biggest Half Marathon, title sponsored by Africa’s biggest sports apparel retailer, Totalsports.
Bookings can be made via the Race Entry System by clicking here https://admin.twooceansmarathon.org.za/Identify.aspx. Bookings are on a first-come, first-served basis at a cost of R400 per gazebo per day. The cost per gazebo site is R400.00, which includes two parking tickets for UCT Middle Campus on Saturday 13, and Sunday 14 April 2024.
For all queries regarding club site bookings, please contact the Race Office on 021 2000 459 between 08:30 and 16:00 (weekdays only).
A cashless beverage facility will be available onsite during Race Weekend. Your club orders, should you not have pre-ordered them, can then be purchased. Note: Pre-orders for stock are not yet available – pricelists will become available in March 2024.
- Notice period for pre-order of stock is Wednesday, 3 April 2024.
- Alcohol for consumption at your club gazebo may be pre-purchased via Carbon Events). Note that soft drinks from our Official Hydration Partner, Coca-Cola Penbev, are also available at a discounted rate from Carbon Events. Reminder: You will only be able to pre-order in March 2024 once stock pricelists are available.
Pre-Race Day Set-up
All club gazebos sites are located on the Cricket Oval at Middle Campus, UCT. You may access the venue to drop off your gazebo on Friday, 12 April 2024, between 1 PM and 5.30PM.
Upon arrival, please collect your parking tickets at the Hospitality Village Office Container located on the Cricket Oval below the UCT Cricket Clubhouse. The location of your club gazebo site will be confirmed when collecting your event day parking tickets.
Dedicated parking will be available at Middle Campus on Friday, 12 April 2024, for easy access to the Club Gazebo area.
The UCT Cricket Oval area will be open from 04h30 until 18h00.
Your parking tickets will allow you to access Middle Campus, where parking is available at Bremner Building, All Africa House, and the Economics Building (adjacent to the Cricket Oval).
To access the club gazebos from the finish field on foot, follow the directional signage to the pedestrian bridge, which will take you to the subway and down to the UCT Cricket Oval.
Various food vendors and a bar will be also available on the Cricket Oval.
For any inquiries on Race Day, please go to the Hospitality Village Office Container located on the Cricket Oval below the UCT Cricket Clubhouse.
A free shuttle service will operate between the Finish Field at Upper Campus and the Club Gazebo sites on the Cricket Oval at Middle Campus. These shuttles leave the UCT information center every 10 minutes or on demand between 07h30 and 16h00.
A free shuttle facility will operate between the Finish Fields at Upper Campus and the Start precinct parking areas at the various Groote Schuur Schools, and leave UCT at the P6 Parking area from 07h30 until 16h00 on demand.
2024 Gazebo Bookings Terms and Conditions
Your Club Gazebo booking is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Everyone who accesses this area is required to abide by the rules, access control, and compliance measures which have been put in place to ensure the safety of all runners and spectators.
- Only bookings that have been confirmed and fully paid for by 12 April 2024, will be allowed into the Gazebo Area.
- Due to Disaster Risk Management Services rules, only clubs who have pre-booked their sites will be allowed access to the area. No booking, no site.
- The Two Oceans Marathon NPC reserves the right to move club-allocated sites and to change the planned layout to meet health and safety requirements directed by SAPS and Disaster Risk Management following their mandatory site inspections.
- Gazebos must be erected within the allocated and demarcated areas.
- No club vehicles will be allowed on the fields and club gazebos must be carried to the booked site.
- Access times for gazebo drop-off will be on 12 April 2023 between 08h00 and 16h00.
- The safety of your club gazebos is the responsibility of the specific club. The Two Oceans Marathon NPC takes no responsibility for any losses which may occur during the period of the event, including build-up and strike days.
- Clubs are not permitted to handle, shift or dismantle gazebos of other clubs, which have been erected, in order to gain a better position on the field.
- There must be no damage of any description on the UCT fields or UCT property.
- Open fires, gas braais, skottels, and gas cylinders are not allowed due to fire and safety regulations.
- Camping is not permitted on the UCT fields and extended property.
- You will NOT BE PERMITTED TO BRING ALCOHOL ONTO THE FIELD as all the fields are licensed areas. Alcohol for consumption at your club gazebo must be pre-purchased via appointed service provider Carbon Events and collected at the Cricket Oval on Race Day, 13 and 14 April 2024. This rule will be strictly enforced by the South African Police Services and the field security team, throughout the day. Reminder: You will only be able to pre-order in March 2024 once stock pricelists are available.
- Gazebo sites measure approximately 5m x 5m. Club gazebos must not exceed this size and must be free-standing. No anchor ropes may extend outside of the demarcated areas.
- No platforms, scaffolding, or sponsors’ signage may be used at the club gazebo sites.
- Although security is provided at the finish, neither the Two Oceans Marathon NPC, its sponsors, nor UCT will take responsibility for any loss or damage to club property.
- All club gazebos must be removed by 5 pm on 14 April 2024.
- The Totalsports Two Oceans Marathon is committed to adhering to environmental by-laws and the event’s eco-sustainability practices. No littering or water wastage will be tolerated. Clubs are required to use the bins provided.
- Bins will be provided in the area. The TOM NPC requests that the entire area be kept strictly litter-free at all times.