Better #TTOM2023 fundraising with BackaBuddy Part 1
21 December 2022
Put the pedal to the metal with this three-part series of tips from BackaBuddy on how to implement and push your charity fundraising campaign.
Creating a crowdfunding video is easier than you think
For those who don’t like reading, put together a short campaign video instead! Campaigns with video content tend to raise 4 times more funds and are shared 7 times more on social media, as they are more personal and emotive. You don’t need professional lighting, equipment or editing skills to convey a powerful message.
We recommend shooting a short, personal and informal message on your cell phone that can be posted on social media and your crowdfunding campaign.
- Make sure you are presentable and wearing comfortable clothes (try to avoid clothes with busy designs or a lot of text).
- Choose a clear backdrop or tidy background to shoot your video.
- Try to eliminate as much background noise as possible.
- Let viewers know where they can donate to your campaign and include your crowdfunding campaign link in every post you share.
- Lastly, just be yourself.