2015 Old Mutual Two Oceans Half Marathon Charity Entries
Charity groups will have the opportunity to use the 2015 OMTOM event as a fundraising platform.
Entries will be limited to 1000 in total and the following group entry purchases are available:
- 100 charity entries
- 50 charity entries
- 20 charity entries
Charity Entry Process:
- Entry fee: R150.00 per entry
- R30.00 will go to the Two Oceans Marathon Initiative (TOMI). For details go to www.twooceansmarathon.org.za
- Entry vouchers will be issued for the charity entries.
- Charities may set their own entry fee and/or fundraising criteria and sell these entries to athletes wanting to run for their cause.
- The charity will issue the entry voucher to the runner once the proof of payment is provided.
- This entry voucher must be used to enter online. The entrants will only pay for any additional items they require, e.g. temporary license, RaceTec timing chip (NB: Not required if you already have one.) and/or t-shirt.
- Charity entrants will get seeded based on the race results supplied.
- Entrants will follow the normal number collection process at the Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon Expo.
How to apply for a Half Marathon group entry batch:
- Fill in the attached application form by 31 October 2014
- Supply registration number.
- Group entry option: 100 entries or 50 entries or 20 entries
- Proposal / plan of how entries will be promoted to raise funds.
- Entry vouchers will get allocated to successful charities by 7 November 2014
- Charities will sell entries and allocate entry vouchers, followed by entrants using their vouchers to finalise their entry online from 8 November 2014 to 15 January 2015.
- Any entry voucher not redeemed on the online entry system by 15 January 2015 will be forfeited and sold as a normal entry.
Details for the following year will be officially launched in September 2015.