Not sure how to enter the Totalsports Two Oceans Marathon? Here’s how:
- Follow the steps to create or update your profile, if you do not yet have a TOM profile: https://www.twooceansmarathon.org.za/entry-info/create-or-update-your-profile/
- After selecting ‘This is me’ (see step 4 at the link above), fill in your ID number and one-time PIN (OTP). If you do not remember your PIN code from 2023, select ‘Forgot PIN’.
- Select whether we should send your OTP to either your cell number or email address:
- Click ‘Send PIN’ to receive your OTP, and then type in your OTP when prompted. Click ‘OK’.
- You will now be prompted to change your password. Follow the prompts and click ‘OK’:
- You will now be at your Runner’s Dashboard. To enter, click Applications/Entries on the left-hand side in the Dashboard column:
- Click ‘New Application’ and select the event you want to enter:
- Fill in all the required information. If you do not yet have your 2024 ASA Club licence, select the following tick box. Be sure to return to your Runner’s Dashboard and fill in your correct licence number by 6 March 2024. Don’t include any letters, only the number.
- You are successfully in the draw if you see the following status update: