TOM 50th Milestone Marathon Coffee Table Book – Is Your Name In Here?
5 March 2019
Celebrating 50 years of the Two Oceans Marathon ─ Is Your Name in the Book?
The Two Oceans Marathon is an iconic and spectacular sporting experience unlike any other. It is one of the main Cape Town Easter Weekend attractions, and is covered by media houses the world over. The Two Oceans Marathon is proud to be Africa’s biggest running event, and many also categorise it as the world’s most beautiful marathon and South Africa’s best-loved race. Now there’s a visual feast of coffee table book to bring the history and breathtaking landscape of the first 50 years to life.
This must-have compilation – which will feature your name and number of medals you have if you’ve run the Ultra between 1970 and 2018 – make the perfect souvenir or gift. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your copy or place your order via Quickfox.
Don’t miss out on:
- 336 pages of unrivalled scenic route beauty, including the stand-out sections on Chapman’s Peak and Constantia Nek.
- The history, highlights and locally unmatched growth of the race, from 26 enthusiastic entrants in 1970 to record-breaking, sold-out fields of 13 000, with the demand for places escalating year-on-year.
- The much-loved traditions that lure runners back year after year.
- The fascinating characters who have woven their way through half a century of Two Oceans Marathons, from elites and back-of-packers, to organisers and supporters.
- An updated record of every ultra marathon finisher in the form of an alphabetical Ship’s Log, along with their number of medals earned.
This is a must-have for marathon first-timers and veterans; family and friends alike. The book will be available at many online outlets and in retail stores soon, but get yours now by emailing email@example.com.