The event is run under the auspices of the IAAF, Athletics South Africa and Western Province Athletics.
The Compulsory Equipment rule is strictly enforced, and there is an equipment check upon entering the Start Pen. If you do not have the required equipment with you, you will not be allowed to start the race.
In addition, there will be a gear check along the route to ensure that you still have the right kit.
- Do not run with headphones or any animals.
- Don’t run if you are sick!
- DO NOT LITTER! Runners caught littering will be disqualified.
- Seeding times need to be added to your profile by 18 March 2019 to be placed in the appropriate
- Seeding batch. No changes will be made at Registration or on Race Day.
You are welcome to take photos, but step out of the way of other runners when you do.