A reminder that this event is not scheduled for TOM 2022 due to COVID-19 restrictions.
The Cape Town International Friendship Run is open to all International runners who have entered to run the TOM Ultra or Half Marathon. Enjoy a scenic 5.6km run/walk through the Green Point Urban Park, past the Cape Town Stadium and along the Sea Point Promenade! Plus, you’ll get a TOM buff to remind you of this special event; a hot or cold beverage and a sandwich at the Cape Town International Friendship Run; and a hot or cold beverage and a sandwich at the TOM Expo.
Runners from all over the world get into the marathon spirit by jogging with flags from their respective countries. You are welcome to invite a maximum of three paid guests to also participate in this unique Cape Town International Friendship Run with you.
- As an International TOM Ultra Marathon or Half Marathon runner you do not pay a fee.
- However, the fee for each guest you invite, up to a maximum of three guests, is R240 per guest. This is the provisional fee and the price may change.
What is included in the guest fee?
- A keepsake TOM buff to remind you of this special event
- A hot or cold beverage plus a sandwich, both at the Cape Town International Friendship Run and at the TOM Expo
Entering for the Cape Town International Friendship Run
- Please enter online as part of your original International Ultra Marathon or Half Marathon entry.
- If you did not enter as part of your original online entry, kindly do so at the International registration desk at the Expo.