Please note: The entry dates for TOM 2022 will be finalised soon.
In the meantime, please create your profile at https://admin.twooceansmarathon.org.za/Identify.aspx if you have not done so yet. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you need help creating your profile. Thank you.
- Both the Ultra and Half Marathon TOM 2022 entries will go via the ballot/draw system. You will see the link to enter (into the draw as a first step) on our homepage at www.twooceansmarathon.org.za
- You will not be able to enter and pay. You put your name into a hat to be drawn. This is the ballot. There is more than one draw/lottery/ballot.
- You will have several days in which to put your name into the draw/ballot/lottery.
- During this period, you cannot pay for your entry.
- You can only pay for your entry once your name has been drawn.
- We will let you know by email if your name has been chosen in the draw. A computer selects which names are randomly drawn.
There are two Ultra Marathon draws, and two Half Marathon draws.
Ultra Marathon draws:
1. The first Ultra Marathon draw is for runners who have 7 or more TOM Ultra Marathon medals.
2. The second draw is for everyone else.
Half Marathon draws:
1. The first Half Marathon draw is for runners who belong to running clubs. This is called the ASA club draw.
2. The second draw is for the rest of the runners who do not belong to a running club. This second draw is called the general draw. If you were not drawn in Half Marathon draw 1 as a club member, your name will automatically go into draw 2.
You will forfeit or lose your entry if you do not pay for it by the applicable deadline. Once you have paid for your entry, you must also ensure that all your other information is up to date by the closing date for all profile and entry information. If not, you will unfortunately also forfeit your entry.
1st Ultra Marathon Draw: TBC
2nd Ultra Marathon Draw: TBC
1st Half Marathon Draw (ASA club members): TBC
2nd Half Marathon Draw (general): TBC
The entry process if you’re a Blue Number Club Member or Yellow Number Holder
If you’re a Blue or Yellow number holder, you receive priority entry status. Entries for you as a Blue/Yellow number holder open before the time. We will email you with the date for opening, as well as your link to enter.
Entries are allocated on a first come, first served basis. Your invitation to enter is exclusive and non-transferable. You must make payment by the due date (TBC) or by the time capacity is reached.
If you did not manage to secure one of the BNC entries available, you’ll automatically be added to:
• Ultra Marathon ballot draw 1, in which TOM Ultra Marathon runners with 7 or more medals will stand a higher chance of being selected for an entry, or
• Half Marathon draw 1 for ASA club members.
The entry process if you’re an international or African runner
There are a handful of entries available – please email email@example.com to enquire about obtaining and international or African entry. Make this clear in your subject line. Please note: Entries close when they are sold out, and this can happen at any time without notice. International and African entries are sold on a first come, first served basis. Entries opening date: TBC. Thank you.
If you have not yet created your TOM profile, do so here https://admin.twooceansmarathon.org.za/Identify.aspx.