Vacancy: Temporary Race Office Entries Coordinator
The Two Oceans Marathon NPC, organisers of the Two Oceans Marathon, also known as the “world’s most beautiful marathon”, has a temporary vacancy at their offices in Ottery, Cape Town.
The successful candidate will receive a temporary contract from October 2017 until the end of April 2018. This position will fulfil the role as Entry Coordinator and will assist with race entry queries and registration processes, and will also be at the front line for interaction with participants of all races via the Call Centre and Email System. Working hours are during office hours Monday to Friday, however there will be a requirement to work after hours, some weekends and over the Easter Weekend.
As part of the Race Office, you will be assisting with:
- All race entries – ensuring the entry process runs smoothly and efficiently
- Race registration
- Other Events
- General office requirements
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Computer Literate
- Attention to detail and a “can do” attitude at all times
- Must have the ability to multi-task and think out of the box
- Must be reliable and target orientated
- Be able to work independently as well as within a team
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be available immediately
Please forward maximum 3 page CV, with contactable references to email@example.com by 15 September 2017.