We invite clubs to assist their less privileged members to apply to be part of the Runners’ Village 2013. The Runners’ Village helps athletes who don’t necessarily have the means to become part of the ‘world’s most beautiful marathon’. Transport, accommodation and meals will be provided. Application forms can be downloaded and the runners must fulfil certain criteria.
Click here to download the Application Form
The following criteria must be fulfilled:
- Runners must be club members.
- Runners must be running the ultra for the first time.
- It must be their first time in the Runners’ Village.
- Runners should not earn more than R3,000 per month and must provide copies of pay slip, affidavit if unemployed, clear copy of ID Document, one ID size photo, indemnity form, race entry form and/or race number.
- Signed club verification form.
Please note that preference will be given to female runners and disabled runners. Assistance from the clubs is vital to ensure that the most deserving of runners who qualify using the above criteria are accepted. For more information, please contact Patiswa of Two Oceans Marathon on 021 657 5140 from 10am until 3pm or email them on runnersvillage@TwoOceansMarathon.org.za