Planning to enter #OMTOM2015? Update your details TODAY!
Are you all set to enter the 2015 Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon in the coming weeks?
FIRST-TIME PARTICIPANTS: Welcome to the OMTOM family! Click here to create your profile on our entry system and ensure that all your personal and medical details are up to date before entries open.
RETURNING PARTICIPANTS: Welcome back! Click here to log into your profile and update your details.
Don't forget: Creating your profile / updating your details now will make for a smoother process on the day you need to enter. This is not a pre-entry!
- From 1 October 2014: Log in to update your personal details
- 29 October 2014, 10am: Ultra Marathon Entries open
- 5 November 2014, 10am: Half Marathon Entries open for BLUE NUMBER CLUB membes (*by invitation only)
- 13 November 2014, 10am: Half Marathon Entries open for CLUB MEMBERS
- 19 November 2014, 10am: Half Marathon Entries open to the public
- 4 December 2014, 10am: Trail Run Entries open
- To ensure a hassle-free entry experience, please ensure that you log in to update your personal & medical profile or – if you’re a first-time participant – that you create your profile before entries open.
- You may use your email address or Facebook login to create your profile.
- Please ensure that you have updated ALL your details. When entering, the payment option will only become available when all sections of your profile have been updated.
- One ID number = 1 entry. You can’t enter two races that take place on the same day (e.g. the Ultra and Half Marathon), but you can enter races that take place on the Friday and Saturday respectively.
- NOTE: The term "create an entry" does not mean that you are guaranteed an entry. It simply means generating an entry to the point before you need to pay. On your actual entry date, you will be required to access the entry system and facilitate your payment. Your entry will only be final upon successful payment.
|To Qualify For The Ultra Marathon
|To Enter The Popular Half Marathon
|To Enter The Trail Run