Notice to Running Clubs & Club Members
Club entries for the 2016 Old Mutual Two Oceans Half Marathon will open at 10am on 11 November 2015. There is a limit of 5 500 entries on this day. The online queueing system will be in place to ensure fair access to the entry system, and entries will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Bulk Payment Facility: We know
that many runners are not able to facilitate an online entry due to not having
a credit card or another form of restriction.
To address this challenge, we have created a facility for running clubs to make bulk payments on behalf of their members.
- Runners must update their profile and "create an entry" (complete all the necessary sections of the Half Marathon entry up to the point of payment) before 11 November 2015.
- Clubs are responsible for collecting payment from their members.
- A minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 payments may be processed at any one time.
- The bulk payment facility will only be available on 11 November, while club entries are open. Entries will be limited, so if you are planning to facilitate a bulk payment on behalf of your members, please be online at 10am.
- The club secretary / representative will only be able to process a bulk payment for members from that particular club. Active members with registered Half Marathon "entries" will appear in a drop-down box.
REMEMBER: Updating your details and creating an entry doesn't guarantee your place at the start line. Your entry is only complete and secured when a successful payment has been made!