Apply for media accreditation before 4pm on 9 April
Online media accreditation
applications for the 2014 Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon are open and all media
representatives wishing to cover the event are required to submit their online
application before 4pm on 9 April 2014.
The application process
- Please complete your application at http://admin.twooceansmarathon.org.za/Accred1.aspx?Mode=193.
- When you submit your application, you will receive an email with your application details.
- Once we have approved your application, you will receive a final confirmation email. Please note that you may not necessarily receive all the accreditation that you have applied for, so read your confirmation email carefully.
- Please bring a copy of your accreditation confirmation email to the media conference.
The media conference briefing will take place at the Southern Sun The Cullinan Hotel on 18 April at 2pm. Media accreditation packs and bibs will be distributed at this briefing, where top athletes and key runners will also be available for interviews and photo opportunities.
Further information regarding this briefing will be distributed soon.
- Media accreditation applications close at 4pm on 9 April 2014.
- Each application is reviewed on an individual bases and the Two Oceans Marathon NPC reserves the right to grant (or decline) media access where it is deemed appropriate.
- An individual application must be made for each person wishing to request accreditation.
- No late accreditation applications will be available, and media without the appropriate accreditation will not be allowed on the media truck or have access to the media centre on race day.
Please direct all media queries to Leonie: firstname.lastname@example.org / 072 480 3938.