Half Marathon entry changes
2013 - Thank you for your ideas - you spoke and we listened
- Runners who have previously completed the Two Oceans Half, Ultra and Trail Runs can enter from Thursday, 1 November 2012 (limited to 10 000).
- Runners who have not previously run the Two Oceans Marathon (all novices) and previous runners who missed the first entry batch can enter from Tuesday 15 January 2013 (guaranteed 6000 entries will be made available).
- Substitutions, upgrades and seeding changes can be done from Tuesday, 15 January until Wednesday, 20 February manually (5 March online).
- Entrants seeded in block A, B, C & D will start at 06:00, E batch starts at 06:10. Friday runners start at 06:00.
- Entry fee remains at R95 (Africa entry fee is R300, International R500).
- Temporary licence fee is R35.
- Substitution fee is R80 - upgrade fee is the difference between entry fee + R80 admin fee.
- RaceTec timing chip is R120 for those who don't own one.