Final chance to enter the 2015 OMTOM Half Marathon!
Don't forget: Tomorrow, 19 November, is your last chance to enter the 2015 Old Mutual Two Oceans Half Marathon! Entries will once again be limited, and we urge you to join the online queueing system at 10h00.
If you have already entered as a Blue Number Club or running club member, thank you for your continued support and valuable feedback!
IF YOU STILL NEED A HALF MARATHON ENTRY:
- Enter the Half Marathon by clicking here from 10h00 (SA time) on 19 November.
- Entries will be on a first-come-first-served basis and are limited.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT UPDATING YOUR DETAILS & CREATING YOUR ENTRY:
We want you to enjoy a smooth and hassle-free entry process. To achieve that, please click here to update your personal details and create your entry up until the point of payment before entries open tomorrow.
- This doesn't guarantee your entry, nor does it push you to the front of the online queue.
- It does ensure that your actual payment process is quicker.
- If your credit card is 3D Secure enabled, you will have to wait for a one-time PIN from your bank, which you need to insert to confirm and finalise your payment. Some of our runners have experienced a delay in the delivery of this PIN - this is unfortunately due to a delay between your bank and your mobile phone network. In the unlikely event that you experience a similar delay, please call your credit card company or bank immediately.
If you encounter any problems, please call us on 021 799 3040 or chat to us on Facebook or Twitter. You can still email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for not-so-urgent matters.