All you need to know about entering #OMTOM2015
With less than 200 days until the 2015 Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon takes place, our team is fired up and excited to bring you another amazing event.
Please read on for important entry dates you need to diarise if you would like to participate in one of our races in 2015.
See you on the road and trails while you prepare to shine in the World's Most Beautiful Marathon!
- From 1 October 2014: Log in to update your personal details
- 15 October 2014, 10am: Ultra Marathon Entries open
- 13 November 2014, 10am: Half Marathon Entries open for CLUB MEMBERS
- 19 November 2014, 10am: Half Marathon Entries open to the public
- 4 December 2014, 10am: Trail Run Entries open
- To ensure a hassle-free entry experience, please ensure that you log in to update your personal & medical profile or – if you’re a first-time participant – that you create your profile before entries open.
- You may use your email address or Facebook login to create your profile.
- Please ensure that you have updated ALL your details. When entering, the payment option will only become available when all sections of your profile have been updated.
- One ID number = 1 entry. You can’t enter two races that take place on the same day (e.g. the Ultra and Half Marathon), but you can enter races that take place on the Friday and Saturday respectively.
Qualify For The Ultra Marathon
Enter The Popular Half Marathon
Enter The Trail Run