2016 Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon Entry Dates Confirmed
The Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon is more than just the world’s most beautiful marathon; it is also among the most sought-after, with entries for the Ultra Marathon, Half Marathon and Trail Runs selling out fast.
To give runners a fair chance to enter, and to alleviate pressure on the online entry system, the organisers will once again use the “multiple phase” entry format utilised for the 2015 event.
- Runners may update their personal profiles (including contact and medical information) from 31 August 2015.
- Entry fees will be confirmed by the end of September 2015.
- Due to the high entry demand, Half Marathon and Trail Run entries will ONLY be available online.
- Subsequent to feedback from runners who found it difficult to enter on a week day due to work obligations, general entries for the Half Marathon will open on a Saturday.
- Entrants will be able to process a maximum of two entries (e.g. for the main entrant and a friend) within a single transaction.
- South African Ultra Marathon entrants are required to belong to a registered running club. No temporary licences will be issued to Ultra Marathon runners.
- An Ultra Marathon entry is ONLY confirmed once payment has been processed AND qualifier details added. A paid-for Ultra Marathon entry without valid qualifier details is not a confirmed entry.
- Substitution entries – the official process of replacing a runner who can no longer participate – as well as updating personal, medical and qualifier details, must be processed by midnight on Tuesday, 23 February 2016.
Please contact email@example.com, or call the organisers on 0861 262326 / 021 799 3040 for more information.