Substitution Notice Board
The Substitution Notice Board is a space where 2017 Old Mutual Two Oceans Half or Ultra Marathon entry holders can indicate the availability of their entry during the substitution window in 2017.
While you can complete this form to add your entry to the notice board immediately, the actual notice board will only available to the public between 9 January and 6 March 2017.
Your contact details will be public, so please decide whether you want to publish your telephone number or email address in the form below.
Please ensure that you are familiar with the substitution process and rules.
- As per Rules 24 - 35 in our Event Rules, you are still required to go through the official substitution process to facilitate the release and handover of your entry. "Withdrawing" means that your entry returns to the system.
- Some runners want to exchange entries, i.e. swap an Ultra for a Half entry. This can be facilitated, but BOTH parties will be required to pay the R150 substitution fee. While runners can arrange the swap themselves, they are required to contact the race office to facilitate the administration of this process.
- You are not allowed to charge more than the original entry fee.
- You may not hand your race number to another runner to participate on your behalf. This will result in a disqualification and race ban.
- A runner may not take over the original entrant’s RaceTec timinig chip; this remains the property of the original entrant, and can be collected at the Expo or any RaceTec-timed event.
- Ultra Marathon and Trail t-shirts: These t-shirts are included in the entry fee and will therefore accompany the entry during the substitution process. The size remains as ordered by the original runner, but the new entrant has an opportunity to change the size order, IF it is available on the entry system.
- Half Marathon t-shirts: The t-shirt remains the property of the original entrant and can be collected at the Expo, UNLESS the new runner buys the t-shirt from the original runner.
Disclaimer: The Two Oceans Marathon NPC, its officers, employees, agents, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates and / or holding companies or insurers (TOM) shall not be held liable in respect of the use of this notice board in any way by any party. This notice board is used entirely at your own risk and TOM shall not be liable for any losses sustained as a result of such use, including but not limited to the accuracy of the information provided and / or the provision of personal information by you.
Add your details to the notice board...
Details for the following year will be officially launched in September 2017.