SA Running Club members enjoy an earlier entry date for the Half Marathon.
Club entries for the 2016 Old Mutual Two Oceans Half Marathon will open at 10am on 11 November 2015. There is a limit of 5 500 entries on this day. The online queueing system will be in place to ensure fair access to the entry system, and entries will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Bulk Payment Facility: We know
that many runners are not able to facilitate an online entry due to not having
a credit card or another form of restriction.
To address this challenge, we have created a facility for running clubs to make bulk payments on behalf of their members.
- Runners must update their profile and "create an entry" (complete all the necessary sections of the Half Marathon entry up to the point of payment) before 11 November 2015.
- Clubs are responsible for collecting payment from their members.
- A minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 payments may be processed at any one time.
- The bulk payment facility will only be available on 11 November, while club entries are open. Entries will be limited, so if you are planning to facilitate a bulk payment on behalf of your members, please be online at 10am.
- The club secretary / representative will only be able to process a bulk payment for members from that particular club. Active members with registered Half Marathon "entries" will appear in a drop-down box.
REMEMBER: Updating your details and creating an entry doesn't guarantee your place at the start line. Your entry is only complete and secured when a successful payment has been made!
Details for the following year will be officially launched in September 2016.