Can-Sir, South Africa’s premier men’s cancer group, is an innovative and exciting NPO, formed to be the organisation of choice when it comes to CANCER Awareness, Education & Support to those suffering with cancer and their families, to emphasize the importance of regular examinations and early detection of Cancer and to Advocate for men’s health by being the voice of men with Cancer.
RUN FOR CHARITY, RUN FOR CAN-SIR
What makes up my Charity Fee of R500?
- Entry to OMTOM R200
- Can-Sir Running Vest R150
- Team Can-Sir T-Shirt R150
- Free entry to; World Cancer Day, Can-Sir Breakfast (Launch of “Team Can-Sir)
- After race party @ Foresters Arms Pub, Newlands (2 x celebratory drinks pp on Can-Sir)
Can-Sir Charity online Registration:
- Click on link: http://www.can-sir.org.za and select Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon
- Click on “read the rest of this entry” to register as a charity entry
- Complete the entry form and select payment option, make payment.
“Only Athletes who have paid Can-Sir” in full, will receive a voucher number and Donation or Sponsor list via email. The Voucher number will allow athletes to complete their online profile on the OMTOM website and enter the Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon “OMTOM”.
NB. One voucher number = one entry.
Each unique voucher number represents a single entry and ONLY covers the actual entry.
The Donation or Sponsor list supplied are to be used to raise funds for Can-Sir (R500 Min. pp) and its national education and support programs and must be handed in at the World Cancer day, Can-Sir Breakfast 6th February 2016. (Venue TBA)
Can-Sir is responsible for managing its charity entries, vouchers and payment collections. OMTOM will and is not, nor will it take responsibility for charity payments.
Entrants will be required to order and pay separately for any merchandise, RaceTec Chip and/or temporary licence on the OMTOM entry system.
All OMTOM vouchers issued to Can-Sir, will expire on 11 January 2016 and OMTOM will not allow for any extensions.
Contact: Ismail-Ian Fife
Tel: 021 761 6070 / 839 1500