Rules for Fun Runs
...just a few...
- All entrants must be in possession of a race number issued by the organisers, which must be worn on the front.
- Participants must keep to the designated route, as indicated.
- Marshals and traffic officials must be obeyed at all times. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to immediate disqualification.
- No seconding or vehicles shall be allowed on the route. Sufficient refreshment stations will be provided.
- No cyclists or vehicles will be permitted to keep pace with participants, or allowed on the route.
- It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure that he/she is medically fit and healthy to participate in the event.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any entry.
- Participants of 12 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Prams and strollers are permitted for the 2.1 km and 5.6 km events only, but participation is at own risk. These participants must assemble at the rear of the field and give way to runners at all times.
- Pets are not permitted.
Details for the following year will be officially launched in September 2014.